HPI Vorza Flux Waterproof - Fjernstyret bil
Providing the power for the Vorza FLUX HP is a ultra-powerful FLUX Flux brushless system, consisting of the HPI FLUX MLH-2200 motor and ELH-6S speed controller. On their own, they're already impressive in their own right, but together they form an unstoppable power force!
The FLUX MLH-2200 will give you more than enough power for anything you're looking for: giant air stunts, multiple back flips, colossal top speeds, and wheel-spinning sideways action! It also features our sleekest heatsink design, with 11 radial fins that circle the black-anodized motor case for superb cooling action. With a 5mm motor shaft it can fit any optional pinion gears for the Vorza so you can get even MORE top speed for those insane runs, or gear it down for increased acceleration and jumping power on the track. 6.5mm bullet connectors on 12-gauge motor connector wires transmit maximum power from the speed controller for instant wheelie or dirt-throwing action. The FLUX MLH-2200 is held down to the 3mm 7075 aluminum motor plate with two aluminum clamps so it won't move or shift under the immense amount of torque it can pull.
Please see our note below recommending LiPo batteries above 4000mAh and 25C to get the most out of the electronics in the Vorza FLUX HP.
The FLUX ELH-6S ESC is the perfect match for the FLUX MLH-2200 motor - with up to 120 amps of power on tap, you'll be able to do any big-air trick or stunt you can dream of!
The FLUX ELH-6S has the ability to handle twin 3S LiPo batteries (that's a total of 6S LiPo power!) so it can deal with anything the MLH-2200 motor can dish out! 6.5mm bullet connectors secure the motor wires for loss-free connection to the 12-gauge wires, and to connect to each battery pack we've attached two real Dean's connectors for zero power loss and total efficiency. A large fan sits on top of the case inside a protective cover to keep things cool when the weather's warm.
- Factory-assembled & pre-painted 4WD 1/8 scale electric-powered rallycross buggy
- Pre-painted body with awesome speed graphics
- Strong and powerful HPI FLUX Tork 2200 brushless motor
- HPI FLUX ELH-6s speedo with fan and 6S LiPo capability!
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- High torque HPI SF-50 metal gear steering servo
- 7075S aluminum 4mm thick chassis
- LiPo ready adjustable battery tray with secure hook-and-loop straps
- Nylon stone and dirt guards keep rocks out of the chassis
- Aluminum heatsink motor mount help the motor stay cool
- Hardened steel spur and pinion gear for extreme durability
- Front, centre and rear fluid-filled differentials
- Spiral-cut bevel gears is the strongest design with best balance of efficiency
- Suspension based on World Champion HB D8 buggy
- Aluminum shock towers with multiple shock positions
- 16mm Big bore oil-filled aluminum threaded shocks for confident control
- Long suspension arms give stability and balance
- Sway bars front and rear give confidence while cornering
- Steel turnbuckle links allow you to custom-tune handling
- Adjustable toe-in for suspension fine-tuning
- Sealed shaft drivetrain is maintenance-free and extra strong
- HB/HPI Proto all-terrain tires work great on any surface
- Fantastic-looking V7 black wheels
- Durable black nylon wing for high downforce
- Fits all HB suspension options for HB D8